When it comes to 1/8th Off-Road, Kyosho is number one in quality and design and nothing has been spared in designing this latest version of the Inferno RTR. The Inferno US Sports is equipped with all the latest technology. It comes with a 12 model memory, LCD display, digital radio with all the adjustments you would ever want. A high torque steering servo has been spec'd for great steering accuracy and durability. The drive train rides on all ball bearings and the power from the super powerful GXR28 is transfered through a hardened steel clutch bell and spur gear. The gear boxes have hardened steel spiral cut ring an pinion gears and all the reliability that Kyosho's reputation has been built on. Last but not least, the body comes fully detailed and a competition rear wing is added to make this truck that much mroe ready for the track or the back yard! With all these features, this is now one of the top RTR 1/8th buggies on the market today.
- Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Equipped with an easy-start high-power GXR28 engine with one-way bearingless pull starter.
- Front and rear diffs use machined, hardened steel spiral ring and pinion gears.
- Teflon clutch shoes.
- Hardened clutch bell and spur gear.
- Set the end-points etc with the multifunctional Perfex 14 digital transmitter with LCD display, 12 model memory, end-point adjustment, digital sub-trim and more.
- Body comes complete with unique color scheme.
- Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 777.
- Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Compatible with many INFERNO 7.5 standard and option parts.
- Products Of Japan
No posts found