Antony Morato

The brand was created by Lello Caldarelli in 2007.[citation needed] Since then he has been the president and creative director. After an initial distribution limited to Italy, the brand expanded to over 50 countries by 2012. The brand launched with footwear, soon followed by leather accessories, sunglasses, underwear and beachwear. In 2011 Antony Morato undertook a retail expansion that led it to open 30 mono brand stores in Europe, South America and Asia. In September 2011 the brand launched Antony Morato Junior, its children's clothing, footwear and accessories line. Italian fashion industry publication Pambianco News added Antony Morato to its 2011's list, Le Quotabili, a ranking of the top 50 fashion and luxury companies quoted on the Italian Stock Exchange.[citation needed] In 2014 the brand was going to overcome the turnover of 90 million euros - about 40% of which in Italy and the remaining 60% abroad - with two headquarters in Germany and Spain, in addition to the Italian head office.[needs update] By the end of 2014 the target was a growth in export rate to 70% of turnover.[needs update